August 14, 2010

Dislocated

It's been awhile. I've since graduated, moved, and started a new job. While I haven't fully unpacked yet and I still get lost, things have settled down enough for me to realize several things, to my horror: My website is in shambles, my 6-month job guarantee is half over, and I really really miss shooting, as much as I enjoy being a photo editor.

In an attempt to remedy these situations, this blog will serve as a temporary host to my portfolio until my website is fully functional, and will hopefully provide an outlet for pent-up creative energy. While my current commute severely limits how much I can shoot, I haven't stopped looking for and seeing images, and hope to soon have the means to capture images daily and post them here.

In the meantime, please enjoy the images from the recent past!

No comments:

Post a Comment